Sat, Jun 26|
Lovelace Labor of Love - Virtual Bump to Baby Expo
We are excited to be a part of this event this year. Dr. Ross will be discussing our practice and concierge medicine in session 2. Register to be a part of it and gain all this amazing knowledge to help raise healthy kids.
Time & Location
Jun 26, 2021, 9:30 AM
About the event
Since we cannot meet in person just yet, Lovelace Labor of Love wants to celebrate summer with you, and your bump, in a virtual setting. If your bump has made its way into the world, we welcome him or her with open arms and offer our congratulations! We know it is important to still gain needed information and speak with professionals in the fields affecting you most right now. That is why we have prepared two, special, mini, virtual conference sessions for you that will be hosted on our Facebook page on Saturday, June 26. Join us live and tag a mom to be entered into the raffle drawing! The morning session will begin at 9:30 a.m. MST and the afternoon session will be at 1:00 p.m. MST. Follow our Facebook page @LovelaceHealthSystem, prepare a snack; invite your family and friends from anywhere, and join us!Session 1
- Car seat safety: Just having a car seat is not enough. Kristin, CCHW, CPST, will share pointers on how to assure baby is strapped and snapped into the car seat correctly.
- Infant massage: Infant massage is a way for you to connect with your baby and promote healthy digestion, provide comfort and more. Eliza, RN, IBCLC will teach us how to gently interact with infants and enjoy the benefits of connecting with your baby through touch.
- Pelvic floor health: Pelvic floor care is “foundational” (pun intended). Laurie Griffins, PT, will share basics on how important the pelvic region is before, during and after labor and delivery.
- Lactation: As a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital , we support and advocate your right to breastfeed. Eliza Schmidt, RN, International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBCLC), will touch on the importance of baby’s first food.
- Face to Face Pediatrics: Dr. Dionne Ross will discuss her practice and the services they offer. • Face to Face Pediatrics is a pediatric concierge style direct primary care practice that offers home and virtual visits to Albuquerque and its surrounding areas.
Please register below and don't forget to follow our Facebook page @LovelaceHealthSystem to attend the virtual event.