Bringing back old fashioned medicine with modern innovation and technology
Face to Face Pediatrics is a concierge style, direct primary care practice that offers virtual (video, phone, text, email) and in home visits to children from birth to 18yrs of age. Patients will receive superior preventative and acute health care in the convenience of their own home. We are a membership based practice designed to enhance the doctor-patient relationship. Our members enjoy direct access to our Pediatrician who gives great explanations to common pediatrics issues, integrative treatments, lactation counseling, and so much more.
How it works?
1. Schedule a Meet and Greet with Dr. Ross or call for more information
2. Become a member and pick a membership plan
3. Call, text, email or make an appointment with your new #personal pediatrician
NO WAITING ROOMS
Keep your kids safe, comfortable, happy and fed in their own home
No middle men, no phone trees.
Just you and your Pediatrician
Text, email, call when it is convenient for you.
Our average visit is 30-60mins long
PEACE OF MIND
No more worrying over your kids, get answers quickly.
NO HIDDEN FEES
Transparent with our fees. No surprises bills after visits
- Sat, Jun 26Facebook LiveWe are excited to be a part of this event this year. Dr. Ross will be discussing our practice and concierge medicine in session 2. Register to be a part of it and gain all this amazing knowledge to help raise healthy kids.
- Sun, Jun 27Virtual Event for everyone!Enter to win a free in home visit from our Pediatrician - you can use it for one of the following - well child visit, sick visit, camp physical, sports physical, lactation consultation. second opinion consultation.
Women of Influence 2021 Honoree
-Albuquerque Business First
Face to Face Pediatrics allows me to the provide exceptional care and be the Pediatrician I have always wanted to be. Spending quality time with my patients is the best part
"My twins are different, what works for one doesn't work for the other. Face to Face Pediatrics understands that and works well for us"
David (dad of twins)
"The convenience of having Dr. Ross come to us is a big help for me with my 4 kids. We love Face to Face Pediatrics"Rachel (mom of 4)